Saturday, October 15, 2005

Teamspeak2

/sigh. My Oilers lost to Dallas and so far they are tanking to Calgary ; ; Hockey Night in Canada is not a good time to suck.

I'm listening to some of the guys from the LS on Teamspeak2. This is cruel because I cannot talk back, as I have no mic on this laptop. Oh well... it's like a geeky radio station in a way. Kinda fun too, like listening to a police scanner.

Got e-mails from 2 friends I haven't heard from in a while and found out my old friend S is in town from Australia. Hope he calls me before he goes back!

Went grocery shopping today... it was fun. Made A's favourite supper tonight, which was also fun.

Got an e-mail from D so I can stop worrying. I was getting scared that something bad was up. Also getting paranoid that I had done something... even though I KNOW I've been good lately. Geez. Is paranoia a mental illness? Maybe I need drugs. Maybe I should just drink some tea and shut up about it. Mmmm... tea....

O GOD!! I almost forgot! Last night at work I met Rob & Amber of Survivor/The Amazing Race fame.... although maybe "met" is stretching it. I said hello as they walked through my doors. :) Yay! I had a brush with the filthy rich! Maybe I'll get filthy rich now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home