Friday, October 14, 2005

Content: the adjective.

Well I am content.

Why? Let me count the ways.

1- I am laying on my livingroom floor in flannel pj pants and one of A's t-shirts, typing a blog.

2- The Dallas Stars are in town to get beaten tomorrow night.

3- I spent a good part of the day visiting my dad. We discussed his winemaking, toured the basement renovations and moved furniture. He gave me pepperoni to eat, homemade sherry to drink and leftover yams to take home.

4- I have most of the items I need for my Apprenticeship program application assembled. Lit a proverbial e-mail fire under those that still haven't given me the references they said they would.

5- A GREAT friend of mine that had left FFXI for an indefinite period came back. He's a good friend of A's and like a little brother to me. B understands... and it's good to have him around.

6- I went to French class at the Park on Wednesday. I really enjoy the lesson and it's great to be back at the Park, albeit somewhat out of the loop! Still, the lesson is stimulating, the scenery is beautiful and the people are great. Too bad E has left for a different Park- I know she'll be missed.

7- I realized today that I met A 4 years ago this month. Wow. How quickly time can pass! We've definitely had our differences, but I wouldn't trade him in on any other model. He makes me crazy: crazy-angry, crazy-silly and crazy-mad... but mostly crazy-happy.
I don't know what's in the cards, but whatever happens I hope I can hang on to this one for a long, long time}.

And so, content I am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home