Angst
I'm suffering angst on two fronts today.
1) serious melancholy (still!) about leaving this job
2) a certain jackass from my LS on FFXI who epitomizes selfishness but that our fearless leader cannot, in good conscience, kick from the shell. In fact, let's expand this point of angst to all of those who promise to do events with me but always end up completing them with no notice to me. I mean, don't other people have lives??? Am I supposed to play the frigging game 24/7 too, just so I have a chance to get things done??
THANKS FOR THE OFFER, BUT I'LL HAVE TO PASS. I like real life.

2 Comments:
Chin up...just a spoon full of sugar helps the medicine go down, medicine go down, medicine goooooo dowwwwwwwnnnnnnn....oops. Forgot where I was for a minute.
9:54 PM
SIS: ffxi is final fantasy online (or Final Fantasy 11 for the uneducated) a really fun game. And LS is linkshell which is a group of people that you mostly chat and do events with in the game... our LS is called Banished, although we also have Emancipation and Serenity. (I named Banished and Emancipation ^.^)
5:55 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home