Monday, September 26, 2005

ACK! MUST GET... COMPUTER!!!

Life is just way too tough without a computer. I have to suck up to my friends to get some blogging/e-mail time in. Sucking up is hard work... but good when friends feed me too! =D

I've been really busy doing not much lately. I finished my job and have been *gasp* HOUSE cleaning!! It's felt good- I put the boxes of Christmas decorations away in the storage closet. YES, they were still in the living room from last December... so what?

Being back at my part-time job has been fun too. I get to see lots of hockey men and that makes me happy. I work with so many swell people there too- from the 16 year-old "omg I hate my mom" friends to my 60 something old man friends that tell me hockey gossip.

I've been doing lots of scrapbooking too, with my friend D. She is UBER creative and makes beautiful pages. I, on the other hand, ...organize my photos well. And take D's advice on what to do with my pages. Damn. Maybe I'll be artsy and creative next life.

I am in love with D's baby, P. She is a living DOLL! SOOOOOOOOO cute. I'll be relieved when she gets to be a bad girl, and becomes birth control. Now she is way too dangerous.

I'm applying for a couple of jobs for the next months. I need some income so we can pay rent. Blah. Sucks. But- if things go well, then I will get into a Pre-Apprenticeship program so I can begin my career. In what, you might ask? Well I want to be an electrician. Really. I know you've heard this before, but I really want to have a job in which I actually DO something. And the hours are good. And the pay is good. And I can be dirty and swear. :) Right up my alley.

So... this blog is to satisfy D because she needed something new to read. Love ya, Babe.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dallas said...

What is it with these unknown spam artists...go away! LOL

Thanks for the kind words Jennifer!! I had a fabulous time scrapbooking - lets definetly do it again!!!

P.S. It's okay to use our names in your blog...I do in mine.

Dallas (a.k.a.= D., mother to adorable P.)

8:19 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home