Summer's Nearly Over
I'm sitting in the kiosk at the campground eating a plum from my sister's plum tree (YUM) and thinking about the fall... It's the Labour Day long weekend and that means the last BBQ here at Elk Island, the end of the bison rut and the last weekend of work for most of my co-workers. Although everyone's anxious to leave, I am a little sad to see the end of such a great summer. Man, did it fly by! I spent time with some really great people in an unbeatable place. I know I'll never forget the time I spent here- I'll always have my memory movies.... Moving on to the fall will be a great adventure too- hockey is starting again so I'm looking forward to being back at Rexall Place and who knows what else will come along... besides the snow, that is! =)
They say that every end is a new beginning... just hope the next chapter is as satisfying as this has been.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home